The LSU Tigers (0-1) play an FCS opponent, the McNeese Cowboys. The Tigers, listed aton the spread, serve as host on September 11, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+ against the Cowboys, on the moneyline to win. The total for the game is set at points.
In this article we break down everything you need before making a bet on the game, including key metrics, stats, insights, and the best available odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
LSU Vs. McNeese Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
This article does not include any stats or insights for McNeese, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
LSU Betting Trends And Insights
- The Tigers have been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
LSU Players To Watch
- Max Johnson has thrown for 330 yards while completing 56.5% of his passes (26-of-46), with three touchdowns and one interception this year (330.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 11 times for 16 yards, averaging 16.0 yards per game.
- Tyrion Davis-Price has churned out a team-best 31 rushing yards (31.0 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Trey Palmer has hauled in seven passes for a team-high 47 yards. He averages 47.0 yards per game.
- Jaray Jenkins has added 46 yards (on three catches).
- Brian Thomas Jr. has caught one pass for 18 yards, averaging 18.0 yards per game this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from