The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
Cameron Thomas leads the LSU Tigers at home against the Georgia Bulldogs as favorites. The matchup, which airs at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, airs on SECN. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
LSU Betting Information
- LSU is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 3-5
- The Tigers are 1-3 against the spread this season when they are at least a 10-point favorite.
- In 62.5% of their games this season (5/8), the Tigers and their opponents have outscored the set over/under.
LSU Players to Watch
Georgia Betting Information
- Over the course of this season, the Bulldogs have come up with a balanced record of 3-3 ATS.
- The Bulldogs only hold a 1-2 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 10-point underdog.
- In six games this season, the Bulldogs have hit the over in 50% of their games.
Georgia Players to Watch
- In two out of Georgia’s eight games this year (25%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the point total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- Together, the two teams combine for 166 points per game, nine points more than the point total of 157 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 21.6 fewer points than the 135.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 154.2 points, 2.8 fewer than the over/under of 157 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 147.1 points this season, 9.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||LSU||LSU||-8.5||158||-432||323||Regular Season||94-64 LSU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||Georgia||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 LSU|
|1/23/2019||N/A||LSU||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-82 LSU|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from