The Coppin State Eagles (0-5) aim to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (1-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at Physical Education Complex. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Greyhounds’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Eagles ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 4:20 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Loyola (MD) vs Coppin State Betting Odds
Loyola (MD) Offense Vs. Coppin State Defense
|Loyola (MD) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Coppin State Defense|
|69.8 (220)||Points/Gm||85.0 (341)|
|73.3 (121)||Possessions/Game||73.4 (228)|
|40.5 (263)||Field Goal %||45.5 (271)|
|27.4 (295)||3PT %||36.5 (272)|
|46.5 (262)||Effective FG %||54.1 (301)|
|50.3 (254)||True Shooting %||57.3 (309)|
Coppin State Offense Vs. Loyola (MD) Defense
|Coppin State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Loyola (MD) Defense|
|57.6 (334)||Points/Gm||74.3 (253)|
|72.3 (140)||Possessions/Game||72.9 (219)|
|32.9 (351)||Field Goal %||45.2 (265)|
|25.7 (317)||3PT %||36.7 (279)|
|39.1 (350)||Effective FG %||51.8 (258)|
|44.4 (333)||True Shooting %||56.1 (286)|
Loyola (MD) Betting Insights
- The Greyhounds have won their only game this season when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- In three games this season, Loyola (MD) and its opponents have scored more than 148 total points.
Coppin State Betting Insights
- The Eagles have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year (in five opportunities).
- Coppin State has played three games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 148 points.
Loyola (MD) Key Players
- Cam Spencer leads the Greyhounds scoring 21.5 points per game.
- Golden Dike paces Loyola (MD) with 8.0 rebounds a game and Kenny Jones leads the team with 4.0 assists per matchup.
- Jaylin Andrews is the top three-point shooter for the Greyhounds, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- Loyola (MD)’s blocks leader is Dike, who collects 1.3 per game. Andrews leads the team averaging 3.0 steals an outing.
Coppin State Key Players
- Jesse Zarzuela holds the top spot on the Eagles scoring and assist lists, putting up 14.2 points and 2.6 assists per game.
- Nendah Tarke collects all of the boards and is the Coppin State leader in rebounds, grabbing 4.8 per game.
- Zarzuela is tops from three-point range for the Eagles, knocking down 1.6 treys per game.
- Coppin State’s Tarke has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 3.2 per game and Mike Hood is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.