The Portland Pilots (11-11, 3-4 WCC) will visit the Loyola Marymount Lions (14-7, 4-3 WCC) after losing six road games in a row. The contest begins at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Lions’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Pilots ( ).
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of January 26, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Loyola Marymount vs Portland Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Loyola Marymount Offense Vs. Portland Defense
|Loyola Marymount Offense||Stats (Rank)||Portland Defense|
|75.8 (84)||Points/Gm||76.9 (340)|
|17.3 (76)||Possessions/Game||17.6 (298)|
|45.8 (110)||Field Goal %||44.8 (251)|
|35.8 (88)||3PT %||37.2 (333)|
|53.6 (63)||Effective FG %||52.6 (295)|
|55.8 (117)||True Shooting %||56.0 (222)|
Portland Offense Vs. Loyola Marymount Defense
|Portland Offense||Stats (Rank)||Loyola Marymount Defense|
|77.6 (57)||Points/Gm||70.4 (209)|
|17.6 (65)||Possessions/Game||17.3 (287)|
|45.9 (107)||Field Goal %||43.5 (170)|
|38.1 (25)||3PT %||29.7 (25)|
|54.6 (33)||Effective FG %||48.6 (120)|
|58.7 (25)||True Shooting %||51.6 (66)|
Best Betting Sites For Loyola Marymount vs Portland
Loyola Marymount Betting Insights
- Loyola Marymount has put together a 12-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites this season.
- A total of 12 out of Loyola Marymount’s 20 games this season have hit the over.
- Lions games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 154.5 points six times.
- The average point total in Loyola Marymount’s games this season is 146.2, 8.3 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Portland Betting Insights
- Portland has put together a 10-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Pilots are 3-5 ATS this year when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- So far this year, 12 out of Portland’s 20 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Pilots have played 10 games this season that ended with a point total above 154.5 points.
- Portland has a 154.5-point average over/under in its outings this season, the same as this game’s point total.
Loyola Marymount Key Players
- The Lions points and assists leader is Cameron Shelton. He puts up 18.9 points per game and adds 4.5 assists.
- Loyola Marymount is led in rebounds by Keli Leaupepe’s 6.9 per game.
- Chance Stephens is the top three-point shooter for the Lions, connecting on 2.0 per game.
- Loyola Marymount’s blocks leader is Rick Issanza, who collects 0.9 per game. Shelton leads the team averaging 2.0 steals a contest.
Portland Key Players
- Moses Wood leads the team in both scoring (14.8 points per game) and rebounding (6.0 rebounds per game).
- The Portland leader in assists is Tyler Robertson with 5.5 assists per game.
- Wood leads the Pilots in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Portland grabs more steals than Alden Applewhite (0.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Kristian Sjolund (0.6 per game).