The Chicago State Cougars (2-0) battle the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (2-0) at Joseph J. Gentile Center on Tuesday, November 16, 2021. The game begins at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Ramblers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Cougars ( ).
This article refers to lines updated as of November 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Loyola Chicago vs Chicago State Betting Odds
Loyola Chicago Offense Vs. Chicago State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Loyola Chicago Offense||Stats (Rank)||Chicago State Defense|
|71 (182)||Points/Gm||89.3 (347)|
|63 (342)||Possessions/Game||70.1 (209)|
|49.8 (6)||Field Goal %||52.4 (347)|
|36.5 (54)||3PT %||39.2 (343)|
|56.7 (7)||Effective FG %||59.5 (347)|
|59.7 (9)||True Shooting %||62 (347)|
Chicago State Offense vs. Loyola Chicago Defense (From 2020-21)
|Chicago State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Loyola Chicago Defense|
|54.8 (345)||Points/Gm||56.1 (1)|
|70.1 (126)||Possessions/Game||62.7 (3)|
|36.4 (345)||Field Goal %||41.3 (59)|
|25.7 (347)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|41.7 (346)||Effective FG %||46.6 (36)|
|45 (346)||True Shooting %||49.7 (29)|
Loyola Chicago Betting Insights
- Loyola Chicago compiled an 18-12-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Ramblers won their only game last season when playing as at least 33-point favorites.
- Last season, 13 of Loyola Chicago’s games hit the over.
- Loyola Chicago’s 31 games last season went over this contest’s total of 141 points five times.
- The average point total in Ramblers matchups last season was 129.7, 11.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Chicago State Betting Insights
- Chicago State covered twice in seven chances against the spread last season.
- The Cougars did not cover the spread last year (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 33-point underdogs.
- Chicago State’s games hit the over four out of seven times last season.
- Chicago State played three games last season that went over 141 combined points scored.
- The Cougars had a 139.5-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 1.5 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Loyola Chicago Key Players
- Cameron Krutwig averaged 15 points per game last season while also adding seven rebounds.
- Braden Norris dished out 3.2 assists per game.
- Norris was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.8 per game.
- Lucas Williamson grabbed 1.4 steals per game. Krutwig averaged 1.1 blocks a game.
Chicago State Key Players
- Xavier Johnson averaged 12.8 points per game last season.
- Levelle Zeigler dished out 2.4 assists a game and Ke’Sean Davis grabbed 5.3 rebounds per contest.
- Johnson connected on 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Carlo Marble averaged 1.3 steals per game. Davis collected 0.5 blocks a contest.