The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
A pair of hot teams meet when the Louisville Cardinals host the No. 19 Virginia Tech Hokies on Wednesday, January 6, at 6:30 PM ET. The Cardinals are favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Hokies, who have won four straight. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Louisville Betting Information
- Louisville has a 4-2-1 record ATS this year.
- The Cardinals are 3-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 4-point favorite.
- Only 2 of 7 Louisville games this season (28.6%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
Louisville Players to Watch
Virginia Tech Betting Information
- The Hokies have outperformed the spread so far this season with a record ATS of 5-3.
- For the seventh time this season, the Hokies are at least a 4-point underdog, where they have a record of 3-3 against the spread.
- Virginia Tech and its opponents have often hit the over this season, doing so in 75% (6) of its eight games played.
Virginia Tech Players to Watch
- Six Virginia Tech games this year (66.7% of its matchups) finished with a final score greater than Wednesday’s total of 131.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 131.5 is 14.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cardinals (70.1 points per game) and the Hokies (75.6 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.5 fewer points than the 126 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020-21.
- This season, the average total for Cardinals games is 131.9 points, 0.4 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.3 points separates the average total points bet in Hokies games (139.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (131.5 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Louisville||Louisville||-12||136.5||-902||577||Regular Season||68-52 LOUIS|
|2/4/2019||N/A||Virginia Tech||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-64 LOUIS|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from