The Detroit Mercy Titans (0-3) will try to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Louisville Cardinals (2-1) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at KFC Yum! Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cardinals’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Titans ( ).
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of November 20, 2021 at 12:18 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Louisville vs Detroit Mercy Betting Odds
Louisville Offense Vs. Detroit Mercy Defense (From 2020-21)
|Louisville Offense||Stats (Rank)||Detroit Mercy Defense|
|67.4 (266)||Points/Gm||74.0 (272)|
|65.3 (312)||Possessions/Game||68.0 (124)|
|42.4 (255)||Field Goal %||46.3 (291)|
|30.5 (308)||3PT %||36.8 (316)|
|47.0 (301)||Effective FG %||54.2 (324)|
|51.3 (280)||True Shooting %||56.5 (306)|
Detroit Mercy Offense vs. Louisville Defense (From 2020-21)
|Detroit Mercy Offense||Stats (Rank)||Louisville Defense|
|76.5 (56)||Points/Gm||67.7 (96)|
|67.1 (253)||Possessions/Game||65.7 (43)|
|46.4 (58)||Field Goal %||42.7 (143)|
|39.1 (6)||3PT %||30.9 (40)|
|55.1 (24)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|58.7 (19)||True Shooting %||52.0 (109)|
Louisville Betting Insights
- The Cardinals did not cover the spread when favored by 16.5 points or more last season (in one opportunity).
- In seven of 19 games last season, Louisville and its opponents went over 142 points.
Detroit Mercy Betting Insights
- The Titans won their only game last season when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- Detroit Mercy’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 142 points in 19 of 26 outings.
Louisville Key Players
- Carlik Jones scored 16.7 points per game last season while also adding 4.3 assists.
- Samuell Williamson pulled down 8.2 rebounds per game.
- David Johnson had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Jones averaged 1.4 steals per game. JJ Traynor collected 0.5 blocks a game.
Detroit Mercy Key Players
- Antoine Davis racked up 24 points per game last season and added 4.8 assists.
- Chris Brandon pulled down 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Davis was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 3.8 per game.
- Davis averaged 1.5 steals per game. Bul Kuol collected 0.5 blocks an outing.