The Ohio Bobcats (0-2) take a three-game losing streak into matchup against the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (1-1). The Ragin’ Cajuns, listed aton the spread, take to their home field on September 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN against the Bobcats, on the moneyline to win. Oddsmakers have set the matchup’s total at .
Before making a bet on this game, take a look at this article to see the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Louisiana Vs. Ohio Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Louisiana Offense Vs. Ohio Defense
|Ragin’ Cajuns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bobcats Defense|
|22.5 (97)||Points/Gm||28.5 (94)|
|387.5 (71)||Yards/Gm||374.5 (81)|
|293.0 (28)||Pass Yards/Gm||147.0 (25)|
|94.5 (111)||Rush Yards/Gm||227.5 (118)|
|8.0 (55)||Yards/Pass||5.7 (37)|
|3.2 (101)||Yards/Rush||5.2 (109)|
|33.3% (95)||3rd Down %||50.0% (113)|
|1 (20)||Turnovers||0 (113)|
|4 (102)||Sacks||1 (86)|
Ohio Offense Vs. Louisiana Defense
|Ohio Offense||Stats (Rank)||Louisiana Defense|
|17.5 (116)||Points/Gm||31.0 (104)|
|325.0 (101)||Yards/Gm||473.0 (116)|
|188.5 (93)||Pass Yards/Gm||312.0 (124)|
|136.5 (87)||Rush Yards/Gm||161.0 (86)|
|7.3 (74)||Yards/Pass||9.9 (123)|
|4.9 (48)||Yards/Rush||4.1 (76)|
|31.6% (104)||3rd Down %||61.3% (128)|
|1 (20)||Turnovers||0 (113)|
|0 (1)||Sacks||3 (38)|
When Louisiana Has The Ball
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have committed only 1 turnover this season (20th in college football). The Bobcats have forced 0, which ranks 113th.
- Louisiana is 95th in the FBS in third-down percentage (33.3%) and will be up against the 113th-ranked Ohio defense in that category (50.0%).
- The Ragin’ Cajuns average 8.0 yards per pass attempt (55th in the FBS) compared to the 5.7 per pass the Bobcats give up (37th in college football).
- Louisiana is 102nd-ranked in college football in sacks conceded (four), and is playing the team ranked 86th in bringing down opposing quarterbacks, Ohio (one).
When Ohio Has The Ball
- The Bobcats have committed one turnover, 20th-lowest in the FBS, while the Ragin’ Cajuns have forced zero turnovers (15th-fewest in college football).
- Ohio’s passing attack averages 7.3 yards per pass attempt (74th in the FBS). Louisiana allows 9.9 per pass (123rd in college football).
- The Bobcats are No. 1 ranked in college football in sacks allowed (zero), facing the pass rush ranked 38th, the Ragin’ Cajuns (three).
- Louisiana’s defense allows 312.0 yards through the air per game (124th in the FBS). Ohio’s 188.5 passing yards per game is 93rd in college football.
Louisiana Betting Trends And Insights
- Louisiana is winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have not covered the spread when favored by 19.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have not been the moneyline favorite so far this season.
Ohio Betting Trends And Insights
- Ohio is winless against the spread this year (0-2-0).
- This is the first time the Bobcats will play as underdogs this season.
Louisiana Players To Watch
- This year, Levi Lewis has recorded 586 passing yards (293.0 yards per game) while going 47-for-73 (64.4% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Chris Smith has churned out a team-best 100 rushing yards (50.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Emani Bailey has rushed for 41 yards on 11 carries (20.5 yards per game) this year.
- Michael Jefferson has hauled in three receptions for 84 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 84.0 receiving yards per game.
- Jalen Williams has added 71 yards (on five catches).
- Kyren Lacy has racked up 67 yards on six receptions with one touchdown, averaging 33.5 yards per game.
Ohio Players To Watch
- Kurtis Rourke leads the team with 307 passing yards (153.5 yards per game) and has a 69.4% completion percentage this year (34-of-49) with one interception. He also has 49 rushing yards on 10 carries with one touchdown, averaging 24.5 yards per game.
- O’Shaan Allison has rushed for a team-leading 119 yards on 21 carries (59.5 yards per game).
- De’Montre Tuggle has rushed for 109 yards on 23 carries (54.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Jerome Buckner has seven catches and paces his team with 102 receiving yards (51.0 ypg).
- Cameron Odom has tacked on five catches for 92 yards this year. He averages 46.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season Tyler Walton is averaging 32.5 yards per game, with eight catches for 65 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from