C-USA foes square off when the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (10-8, 3-4 C-USA) host the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (11-7, 3-4 C-USA) at Thomas Assembly Center, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Hilltoppers ( ).
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of January 19, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Louisiana Tech vs Western Kentucky Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Louisiana Tech Offense Vs. Western Kentucky Defense
|Louisiana Tech Offense||Stats (Rank)||Western Kentucky Defense|
|76.4 (75)||Points/Gm||68.0 (148)|
|11.6 (84)||Possessions/Game||3.9 (16)|
|46.1 (97)||Field Goal %||41.1 (58)|
|35.7 (94)||3PT %||35.5 (276)|
|53.6 (68)||Effective FG %||48.5 (126)|
|57.2 (66)||True Shooting %||57.4 (252)|
Western Kentucky Offense Vs. Louisiana Tech Defense
|Western Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||Louisiana Tech Defense|
|73.5 (144)||Points/Gm||69.1 (180)|
|3.9 (344)||Possessions/Game||11.6 (274)|
|45.5 (131)||Field Goal %||44.5 (235)|
|38.9 (17)||3PT %||38.4 (350)|
|52.6 (102)||Effective FG %||52.8 (297)|
|55.9 (122)||True Shooting %||59.1 (300)|
Best Betting Sites For Louisiana Tech vs Western Kentucky
Louisiana Tech Betting Insights
- Louisiana Tech has compiled an 8-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 4-point favorites this season, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-3.
- A total of 10 out of Louisiana Tech’s 15 games this season have gone over the point total.
- In eight of 15 games this season, the Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than 141 points.
- Louisiana Tech’s contests this year have an average point total of 145.4, 4.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
Western Kentucky Betting Insights
- Western Kentucky has put together a 6-8-2 record against the spread this year.
- The Hilltoppers have covered the spread once when an underdog by 4 points or more this year (in four opportunities).
- In Western Kentucky’s 16 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- The Hilltoppers have played six games this season that finished with a point total higher than 141 points.
- Western Kentucky’s games this year have had a 141.5-point total on average, 0.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Louisiana Tech Key Players
- Cobe Williams leads the Bulldogs in points and assists. He scores 18.4 points per game while tacking on 4.3 assists.
- Isaiah Crawford paces Louisiana Tech with 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Keaston Willis is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.7 per game.
- Louisiana Tech’s blocks leader is Crawford, who records 0.6 per game. Williams leads the team averaging 2.4 steals a contest.
Western Kentucky Key Players
- Dayvion McKnight has the top spot on the Hilltoppers scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.3 points and 4.1 assists per game.
- Jamarion Sharp’s 6.8 rebounds per game paces Western Kentucky’s rebounding effort. He also adds 6.1 points per game.
- Luke Frampton leads the Hilltoppers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Western Kentucky grabs more steals than McKnight (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Sharp (4.3 per game).