The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (12-7, 5-3 C-USA) aim to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (11-8, 4-4 C-USA) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Thomas Assembly Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Blue Raiders ( ).
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Louisiana Tech vs Middle Tennessee Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Louisiana Tech Offense Vs. Middle Tennessee Defense
|Louisiana Tech Offense||Stats (Rank)||Middle Tennessee Defense|
|76.8 (72)||Points/Gm||65.8 (80)|
|14.7 (47)||Possessions/Game||10.2 (152)|
|46.3 (83)||Field Goal %||44.2 (211)|
|36.2 (75)||3PT %||36.1 (292)|
|54.1 (50)||Effective FG %||50.3 (197)|
|57.4 (59)||True Shooting %||56.2 (224)|
Middle Tennessee Offense Vs. Louisiana Tech Defense
|Middle Tennessee Offense||Stats (Rank)||Louisiana Tech Defense|
|69.8 (224)||Points/Gm||69.3 (180)|
|10.2 (209)||Possessions/Game||14.7 (317)|
|45.5 (130)||Field Goal %||44.3 (216)|
|31.7 (288)||3PT %||38.2 (346)|
|51.1 (180)||Effective FG %||52.6 (295)|
|53.9 (218)||True Shooting %||58.8 (293)|
Best Betting Sites For Louisiana Tech vs Middle Tennessee
Louisiana Tech Betting Insights
- Louisiana Tech has put together a 9-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season.
- In Louisiana Tech’s 16 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 11 times.
- The Bulldogs’ 16 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 136.5 points 10 times.
- Louisiana Tech’s contests this year have an average total of 146.2, 9.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Middle Tennessee Betting Insights
- Middle Tennessee has won eight games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- The Blue Raiders have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- So far this season, 10 out of Middle Tennessee’s 17 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Blue Raiders and their opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in 10 of 17 games this season.
- Middle Tennessee’s outings this season have a 135.6-point average over/under, 0.9 fewer points than this game’s total.
Louisiana Tech Key Players
- Cobe Williams leads the Bulldogs in points and assists. He averages 18.5 points per game while also adding 4.2 assists.
- Isaiah Crawford paces Louisiana Tech with 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Keaston Willis hits 2.7 treys per game to lead the Bulldogs.
- Williams leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Crawford collects 0.7 blocks a game to pace Louisiana Tech.
Middle Tennessee Key Players
- DeAndre Dishman holds the top Blue Raiders spot in two categories: scoring (12.4 points per game) and rebounding (5.6 rebounds per game).
- The Middle Tennessee leader in assists is Camryn Weston with 2.5 assists per game.
- Eli Lawrence leads the Blue Raiders in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.5 made threes per game.
- One Middle Tennessee player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Teafale Lenard averages 1.7 steals per game and 1.9 blocks per game.