The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (3-0) aim to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (1-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Cajundome. The game airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Ragin’ Cajuns’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Bulldogs ( ).
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of November 17, 2022 at 5:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Free Bet up to $1,250! Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Louisiana vs Louisiana Tech Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Louisiana Offense Vs. Louisiana Tech Defense (From 2021-22)
|Louisiana Offense||Stats (Rank)||Louisiana Tech Defense|
|71.1 (168)||Points/Gm||68.0 (140)|
|66.8 (78)||Possessions/Game||65.4 (226)|
|42.8 (251)||Field Goal %||41.4 (67)|
|34.7 (115)||3PT %||33.4 (180)|
|49.2 (245)||Effective FG %||47.8 (99)|
|53.3 (195)||True Shooting %||49.4 (33)|
Louisiana Tech Offense vs. Louisiana Defense (From 2021-22)
|Louisiana Tech Offense||Stats (Rank)||Louisiana Defense|
|75.2 (62)||Points/Gm||69.4 (187)|
|65.4 (127)||Possessions/Game||66.8 (279)|
|45.5 (93)||Field Goal %||41.1 (53)|
|34.0 (166)||3PT %||32.3 (117)|
|52.5 (79)||Effective FG %||46.4 (41)|
|56.2 (67)||True Shooting %||50.8 (88)|
Best Betting Sites For Louisiana vs Louisiana Tech
Louisiana Betting Insights
- Louisiana went 12-16-0 ATS last season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns covered the spread four times last season (4-4 ATS) when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Louisiana’s games hit the over 13 out of 28 times last season.
- In 16 games last season, the Ragin’ Cajuns and their opponents went over 140 combined points.
- The average number of points in Louisiana’s outings last season was 140.5, which is 0.5 more points than the over/under for this game.
Louisiana Tech Betting Insights
- Louisiana Tech won 18 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 13 times.
- The Bulldogs covered the spread once when an underdog by 4 points or more last year (in five opportunities).
- Louisiana Tech’s games hit the over 17 out of 31 times last year.
- The Bulldogs games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 140 points in 19 of 31 outings.
- The average number of points in Louisiana Tech’s contests last year was 143.2, which is 3.2 more points than this game’s over/under.
Louisiana Key Players
- Jordan Brown averaged 15.3 points per game last season while also adding 8.6 rebounds.
- Michael Thomas notched 2.5 assists per game.
- Kentrell Garnett was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.8 per game.
- Kobe Julien collected 1.0 steal per game. Theo Akwuba averaged 1.9 blocks an outing.
Louisiana Tech Key Players
- Kenneth Lofton JR contributed 16.5 points per game last season while adding 10.5 rebounds.
- Cobe Williams collected 3.0 assists per game.
- Keaston Willis connected on 2.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Isaiah Crawford averaged 1.3 steals per game. Lofton JR collected 0.7 blocks a contest.