Louis Oosthuizen hasodds in the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course). He will look for another strong showing after his third-place finish at this tournament in 2021. This tournament is located in Saint Andrews, United Kingdom and will take place July 13-16. Collin Morikawa is the most recent champion.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of July 13, 2022 at 9:33 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Louis Oosthuizen odds for The Open Championship
Oosthuizen’s recent form
- In his last five events, Oosthuizen has an average finish of 55th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Oosthuizen has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his last five appearances.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
- Defending Champ: Collin Morikawa
Course history: Oosthuizen at The Open Championship
- Oosthuizen has one top-five finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 17th.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- Oosthuizen finished third on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He finished one round with the top score in the field the last time he played here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,264.
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) has seen an average tournament score of -6 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Oosthuizen has played over the last year (7,253 yards) is 44 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,297 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -6.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Louis Oosthuizen 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||77-69||-4.64||-3.82||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||73-71-73-72 (+9)||3.036||-3.704||$26,125|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76||-1.127||-1.04||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||67-68-74-73 (-2)||9.084||2.556||$17,004|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||69-72-69-76 (-2)||3.431||-0.058||$73,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||75-65-72-70 (+2)||-1.915||5.112||$43,133|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||67-70-67-69 (-11)||5.234||2.674||$133,250|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from