Lonzo Ball and the Chicago Bulls will face off against the Denver Nuggets at 9:00 PM ET on Friday. Ball paces his team in assists per game (4.5), and also posts 13.2 points and 5.2 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 1.9 steals (10th in NBA) and 0.8 blocked shots.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Ball’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Lonzo Ball Prop Bets (November 19)
Ball Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Ball’s 13.2 points per game average is 0.3 fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Ball has appeared in 15 games this season, putting up more than 13.5 points in five of them.
- Ball has hit the over on his points prop total six times this season (in 14 games with such a prop).
- Ball’s 3.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Ball has connected on more than 2.5 three pointers in nine of his 15 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Nuggets have given up 99.2 points per game, which is the best in the league.
Ball Vs Nuggets (2020-21)
Bet On Bulls Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from