Lonnie Walker IV’s San Antonio Spurs will match up against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:30 PM ET on Monday. Walker posts 12.1 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Walker’s props, we break down all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Lonnie Walker IV Prop Bets (March 14)
Walker Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.1 points Walker has scored per game this season is 2.4 fewer than his prop total set for Monday (14.5).
- Walker has scored more than 14.5 points 22 times this season (through 68 games).
- Walker has hit the over 19 times on a points prop this season (in 46 tries).
- Walker’s 1.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Monday.
- Walker has finished 26 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Timberwolves are the 20th-best defensive team in the NBA, allowing 111.6 points per contest.
Walker Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Spurs Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from