Lonnie Walker IV will take the court for the San Antonio Spurs when they square off against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Walker averages 12.3 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocks.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Walker’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Lonnie Walker IV Prop Bets (March 16)
Walker Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.5 points prop total set for Walker on Wednesday is 2.2 more than his season scoring average (12.3).
- Walker has appeared in 69 games this season, totaling more than 14.5 points in 23 of them.
- Walker has gone up against a points prop bet in 47 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 20 times.
- Walker has hit 1.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Walker has 27 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Thunder allow 110.7 points per game, 15th-ranked in the league.
Walker Vs Thunder
Bet On Spurs Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from