The Longwood Lancers (2-1) face the UMBC Retrievers (2-1) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Lancers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Retrievers ( ).
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 4:11 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Longwood vs UMBC Betting Odds
Longwood Offense Vs. UMBC Defense (From 2020-21)
|Longwood Offense||Stats (Rank)||UMBC Defense|
|66.2 (286)||Points/Gm||64.6 (41)|
|65.3 (312)||Possessions/Game||67.1 (84)|
|43.4 (203)||Field Goal %||39.8 (18)|
|34.5 (137)||3PT %||33.3 (146)|
|50 (180)||Effective FG %||46.7 (37)|
|53.4 (190)||True Shooting %||50.4 (41)|
UMBC Offense vs. Longwood Defense (From 2020-21)
|UMBC Offense||Stats (Rank)||Longwood Defense|
|69.9 (210)||Points/Gm||67.8 (98)|
|67.2 (247)||Possessions/Game||65.1 (25)|
|44.5 (142)||Field Goal %||45 (243)|
|34.6 (130)||3PT %||31.2 (52)|
|50.9 (141)||Effective FG %||51.9 (262)|
|55.2 (109)||True Shooting %||55.8 (290)|
Longwood Betting Insights
- Longwood went 18-13-0 ATS last season.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point favorites last season, the Lancers had an ATS record of 5-3.
- Longwood’s games hit the over 11 out of 31 times last season.
- In 12 games last season, Longwood and its opponents went over 137 total points.
- The Lancers had an average point total of 137 in their outings last season, which equals this game’s over/under.
UMBC Betting Insights
- UMBC went 11-10-0 ATS last season.
- The Retrievers were an underdog by 2.5 points or more five times last year, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- Last season, nine of UMBC’s games hit the over.
- UMBC played nine games last season that finished with a combined score over 137 points.
- Retrievers contests last year had a 137.6-point average over/under, 0.6 more points than this game’s total.
Longwood Key Players
- Juan Munoz averaged 13 points per game last season.
- Justin Hill collected 3.1 assists per game and Zac Watson grabbed 4.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Munoz was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.5 per game.
- Munoz grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Watson averaged 0.5 blocks a game.
UMBC Key Players
- R.J. Eytle-Rock scored 14.5 points per game last season and dished out 2.6 assists.
- Brandon Horvath pulled down 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Darnell Rogers connected on 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Rogers averaged 1.2 steals per game. Daniel Akin collected 0.7 blocks an outing.