The Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-15, 1-6 Big South) hope to end a six-game losing streak when they host the Longwood Lancers (14-6, 6-1 Big South) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Lancers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Blue Hose ( ).
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
Longwood vs Presbyterian Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Longwood Offense Vs. Presbyterian Defense
|Longwood Offense||Stats (Rank)||Presbyterian Defense|
|76.4 (76)||Points/Gm||69.0 (176)|
|7.1 (321)||Possessions/Game||6.9 (36)|
|46.3 (85)||Field Goal %||46.9 (323)|
|36.8 (57)||3PT %||37.3 (331)|
|52.9 (94)||Effective FG %||53.7 (322)|
|56.8 (74)||True Shooting %||57.7 (261)|
Presbyterian Offense Vs. Longwood Defense
|Presbyterian Offense||Stats (Rank)||Longwood Defense|
|64.9 (333)||Points/Gm||66.6 (106)|
|6.9 (326)||Possessions/Game||7.1 (42)|
|42.1 (304)||Field Goal %||42.9 (149)|
|29.7 (337)||3PT %||34.3 (218)|
|47.4 (322)||Effective FG %||50.7 (218)|
|50.9 (320)||True Shooting %||57.6 (259)|
Best Betting Sites For Longwood vs Presbyterian
Longwood Betting Insights
- Longwood has won nine games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- The Lancers are 5-2 ATS this season when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- In Longwood’s 18 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- The Lancers and their opponents have gone over 131.5 combined points in 11 of 18 games this season.
- Longwood’s contests this year have an average total of 143.0, 11.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
Presbyterian Betting Insights
- Presbyterian has compiled a 7-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Hose have covered the spread once when an underdog by 8 points or more this year (in six opportunities).
- So far this season, eight out of Presbyterian’s 18 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Blue Hose have played eight games this season that ended with a point total above 131.5 points.
- Presbyterian’s games this year have had a 133.8-point total on average, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Longwood Key Players
- Isaiah Wilkins leads the Lancers in scoring (12.7 points per game) and rebounding (5.8 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Walyn Napper’s 3.6 per game.
- The Lancers are led by DeShaun Wade from beyond the arc. He makes 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Longwood’s blocks leader is Nate Lliteras, who collects 0.8 per game. Napper leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
Presbyterian Key Players
- Jalen Forrest outpaced his teammates on the Blue Hose scoring front by putting up 12.0 points per game. He adds 3.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game this season.
- The Presbyterian leaders in rebounds and assists are Marquis Barnett (5.4 rebounds per game) and Trevon Reddish (2.2 assists per game).
- Crosby James makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Hose, cashing in 1.4 treys per game.
- Barnett is tops on Presbyterian in both steals (1.3) and blocks (0.8) per game.