The UCSD Tritons (7-12, 2-5 Big West) aim to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Long Beach State Beach (9-10, 3-4 Big West) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Beach’s (to win on the moneyline) game against the Tritons ( ).
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Long Beach State vs UCSD Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Long Beach State Offense Vs. UCSD Defense
|Long Beach State Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCSD Defense|
|75.2 (111)||Points/Gm||70.3 (209)|
|7.6 (286)||Possessions/Game||13.8 (293)|
|45.8 (109)||Field Goal %||44.7 (244)|
|29.2 (348)||3PT %||38.5 (350)|
|49.3 (262)||Effective FG %||51.7 (267)|
|54.9 (165)||True Shooting %||57.0 (247)|
UCSD Offense Vs. Long Beach State Defense
|UCSD Offense||Stats (Rank)||Long Beach State Defense|
|65.4 (328)||Points/Gm||72.6 (272)|
|13.8 (69)||Possessions/Game||7.6 (73)|
|42.5 (285)||Field Goal %||41.4 (70)|
|30.5 (325)||3PT %||33.9 (198)|
|48.3 (294)||Effective FG %||48.6 (130)|
|51.0 (316)||True Shooting %||56.6 (231)|
Best Betting Sites For Long Beach State vs UCSD
Long Beach State Betting Insights
- Long Beach State has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Beach have covered the spread twice this season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- A total of nine out of Long Beach State’s 17 games this season have hit the over.
- Beach games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 145.5 points 10 times.
- The average total in Long Beach State’s contests this year is 147.8, 2.3 more than this matchup’s over/under.
UCSD Betting Insights
- UCSD has compiled a 7-10-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Tritons have been an underdog by 4 points or more 10 times this year, and covered the spread in five of those matchups.
- A total of nine UCSD’s games this year have gone over the point total.
- The Tritons have combined with their opponent to score more than 145.5 points in four of 17 games this season.
- The average total for UCSD’s games this season is 135.7 points, 9.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Long Beach State Key Players
- Joel Murray leads the Beach in points and assists. He puts up 15.7 points per game while adding 3.8 assists.
- Lassina Traore paces Long Beach State with 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Jadon Jones is the top three-point shooter for the Beach, connecting on 1.8 per game.
- Long Beach State’s blocks leader is Jones, who records 0.9 per game. Murray leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
UCSD Key Players
- Bryce Pope outpaced his teammates on the Tritons scoring front by putting up 18.8 points per game. He adds 3.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game this season.
- The UCSD leaders in rebounds and assists are Emmanuel Tshimanga (6.9 rebounds per game) and Roddie Anderson III (3.4 assists per game).
- Pope makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tritons, cashing in 2.2 treys per game.
- Nobody on UCSD grabs more steals than Pope (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Tshimanga (0.9 per game).