The Lipscomb Bisons (12-8, 4-3 ASUN) aim to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Bellarmine Knights (9-11, 4-3 ASUN) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Allen Arena. The game airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bisons’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Knights ( ).
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Lipscomb vs Bellarmine Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Lipscomb Offense Vs. Bellarmine Defense
|Lipscomb Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bellarmine Defense|
|75.9 (88)||Points/Gm||63.4 (37)|
|13.3 (84)||Possessions/Game||11.1 (202)|
|47.9 (32)||Field Goal %||44.1 (205)|
|33.3 (224)||3PT %||36.0 (290)|
|54.3 (45)||Effective FG %||53.7 (324)|
|57.2 (65)||True Shooting %||60.4 (323)|
Bellarmine Offense Vs. Lipscomb Defense
|Bellarmine Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lipscomb Defense|
|66.2 (314)||Points/Gm||68.7 (168)|
|11.1 (155)||Possessions/Game||13.3 (279)|
|46.1 (93)||Field Goal %||42.8 (141)|
|37.6 (36)||3PT %||33.6 (180)|
|54.6 (39)||Effective FG %||49.0 (143)|
|57.6 (53)||True Shooting %||56.7 (236)|
Best Betting Sites For Lipscomb vs Bellarmine
Lipscomb Betting Insights
- Lipscomb has covered 10 times in 17 games with a spread this season.
- The Bisons have covered the spread twice when favored by 7 points or more this season (in five opportunities).
- Lipscomb and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven out of 17 times this season.
- The Bisons and their opponents have combined to score more than 134.5 points in 12 of 17 games this season.
- The average total in Lipscomb’s outings this year is 144.6, 10.1 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Bellarmine Betting Insights
- Bellarmine is 10-7-0 ATS this year.
- The Knights have covered the spread five times this year (5-2 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Bellarmine’s games have hit the over seven out of 17 times this year.
- The Knights have played six games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 134.5 points.
- Bellarmine’s games this season have had an average of 129.6 points, 4.9 fewer points than this game’s total.
Lipscomb Key Players
- Ahsan Asadullah leads the Bisons in both rebounds (6.6 per game) and assists (3.4 per game).
- Lipscomb’s scoring leader is Jacob Ognacevic, who racks up 16.1 points per game.
- Trae Benham is the top three-point shooter for the Bisons, connecting on 1.9 per game.
- Will Pruitt leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Asadullah collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Lipscomb.
Bellarmine Key Players
- Juston Betz holds the top spot on the Knights rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 4.9 rebounds per game and 3.5 assists per game.
- Garrett Tipton scores 12.4 points per game to pace Bellarmine.
- Ben Johnson is tops from three-point range for the Knights, hitting 1.9 treys per game.
- Nobody on Bellarmine grabs more steals than Betz (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Tipton (0.5 per game).