The Tampa Bay Lightning areon the moneyline to win in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, while the New York Rangers have odds to come out on top when the teams meet on Saturday. The total for this matchup is set at .
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of June 11, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Lightning Vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Lightning Vs. Rangers Player Props
Injury Report as of June 11
Lightning: Brayden Point: Doubtful (Lower Body), Brandon Hagel: Probable (Foot)
Rangers: Sammy Blais: Out (Knee), Ryan Strome: Probable (Lower Body), Ryan Reaves: Out (Undisclosed), Filip Chytil: Probable (Upper Body)
|Lightning Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rangers Defense|
|3.48 (7)||Goals/Game||2.49 (2)|
|30.8 (17)||Shots/Game||30.8 (11)|
|11.3% (3)||Shooting %||8.1% (1)|
|5.5 (1)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.6 (8)|
|Rangers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lightning Defense|
|3.06 (16)||Goals/Game||2.80 (6)|
|29.0 (28)||Shots/Game||29.7 (7)|
|10.5% (9)||Shooting %||9.5% (12)|
|8.6 (18)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.7 (18)|
Lightning And Rangers Betting Trends
- The Lightning have won 52 of their 78 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -200 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 25-7 record (winning 78.1% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Lightning a 66.7% chance to win.
- The Rangers have been an underdog in 40 games this season, and won 18 (45.0%).
- This season New York has won two of its three games when it’s the underdog by at least +170 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Rangers have a 37.0% chance to win.
Head to Head
The last time these teams squared off, Tampa Bay won 3-1. The Lightning’s top skaters included Brandon Hagel (one goal) and Ondrej Palat (one goal). Ryan Lindgren had one goal for the Rangers.
- A productive offensive player this season for Tampa Bay, Steven Stamkos has recorded 107 points.
- With 20 goals and 66 assists, Victor Hedman is one of the top offensive options for Tampa Bay with his 86 points (1.0 per game).
- On 156 shots (for 25 goals) and 44 assists, Nikita Kucherov has recorded 69 points this season.
- In the 63 games Andrei Vasilevskiy has played this season, his save percentage is .917, the ninth-best in the league.
- Artemi Panarin has totaled 22 goals and 74 assists in 75 games for New York, good for 96 points.
- Mika Zibanejad is one of the impact players on offense for New York with 82 total points (1.0 per game), with 30 goals and 52 assists in 81 games.
- Chris Kreider has posted 52 goals on the season, chipping in 25 assists.
- Igor Shesterkin is 32-13-2 this season, compiling 1516 saves and allowing 106 goals (2.1 goals against average) with a .935 save percentage (first in the league).