The Liberty Flames (26-8) hope to continue an 18-game home win streak when they host the Villanova Wildcats (17-16) on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Flames’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Wildcats ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of March 14, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Liberty vs Villanova Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Liberty Offense Vs. Villanova Defense
|Liberty Offense||Stats (Rank)||Villanova Defense|
|75.2 (96)||Points/Gm||67.8 (109)|
|34.4 (166)||Possessions/Game||32.2 (83)|
|47.7 (27)||Field Goal %||43.9 (172)|
|37.6 (29)||3PT %||33.9 (181)|
|57.0 (4)||Effective FG %||51.0 (211)|
|59.3 (11)||True Shooting %||54.8 (185)|
Villanova Offense Vs. Liberty Defense
|Villanova Offense||Stats (Rank)||Liberty Defense|
|70.0 (214)||Points/Gm||60.6 (9)|
|32.2 (270)||Possessions/Game||34.4 (194)|
|43.7 (233)||Field Goal %||42.1 (67)|
|33.9 (192)||3PT %||34.6 (230)|
|51.8 (144)||Effective FG %||48.6 (92)|
|56.8 (68)||True Shooting %||54.9 (198)|
Best Betting Sites For Liberty vs Villanova
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Liberty Betting Insights
- Liberty has won 18 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- When playing as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the Flames have an ATS record of 17-10.
- A total of 15 out of Liberty’s 31 games this season have hit the over.
- Flames games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 136.5 points 12 times.
- Liberty’s games this season have had an average of 135.8 points, 0.7 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Villanova Betting Insights
- Villanova is 14-19-0 ATS this year.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread four times this season (4-2 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Villanova and its opponents have combined to hit the over 16 out of 33 times this season.
- The Wildcats have played 17 games this season that have had more than 136.5 combined points scored.
- Villanova’s matchups this season have a 137.8-point average over/under, 1.3 more points than this game’s point total.
Liberty Key Players
- Darius McGhee leads the Flames in scoring, averaging 22.5 points per game.
- Blake Preston paces Liberty with 5.2 rebounds a game and Colin Porter leads the team with 3.8 assists per outing.
- McGhee is the top three-point shooter for the Flames, knocking down 4.5 per game.
- McGhee leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Shiloh Robinson collects 0.6 blocks an outing to pace Liberty.
Villanova Key Players
- Eric Dixon is at the top of the Wildcats scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 15.5 points per game and 6.4 rebounds per game this season.
- Caleb Daniels holds the title of Villanova assist leader, dishing out 2.6 assists per game this season.
- Daniels leads the Wildcats in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Cam Whitmore tops Villanova in steals with 1.4 per game, and Dixon leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.