Le’Veon Bell and the Kansas City Chiefs play the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Bell’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup with the Buffalo Bills.
Le’Veon Bell AFC Championship Player Props
Bell’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Bell will go up against a Bills squad that allows 119.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Bell’s 27.8 rushing yards per game average is 1.3 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (10 of 24 matchups), Bell has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Bell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (38.9) by 11.1 yards.
- Bell has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 12 times (33.3%).
- Bell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.9) in only 33.3% of his games (eight out of 24 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Bell is averaging 11.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 less than the over/under of 12.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 41.7% of his games this year (10 of 24), Bell has collected more than 12.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 20th-most yards in the NFL this season (246.6 per game).
- In just 16.7% of his games (four of 24 chances), Bell has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (16.7).
- Bell’s season average of 11.5 receiving yards per game is 5.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 16.7.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Bell has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Le’Veon Bell or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from