Leonard Fournette will hope to make a difference for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers when they take on the Philadelphia Eagles at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday in Week 6 of the NFL season. In this piece, we’ll dig into Fournette’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best bets among his prop bets for this outing.
Leonard Fournette Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Fournette’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Leonard Fournette Rushing Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Conceding 142.0 rushing yards per game, the Eagles have the 30th-ranked run defense in the league.
- Thursday’s rushing yards over/under for Fournette is set at 62.5 yards. That is 12.3 more than his season average of 50.2.
- Fournette has rushed for more than 62.5 yards in a game twice this season.
- Fournette’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 46.1, which he’s outpaced by 4.1 yards on average this year.
- Fournette hit the over on his rushing yards total set by sportsbooks in three of his five opportunities this season (60.0%).
- The Buccaneers are up against the NFL’s 10th-ranked defense when it comes to rushing TDs conceded (four this season).
- Fournette has rushed for a touchdown once this season in five games played.
Leonard Fournette Receiving Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- The Eagles have the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 209.2 yards per game through the air.
- Fournette is averaging 33.4 receiving yards per game, 5.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (27.5).
- Fournette has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards twice in five games this season (40.0%).
- Fournette’s average of 33.4 receiving yards per game is 12.5 more than his average prop bet over/under (20.9).
- Fournette has hit the over on prop bets for receiving yards in each of his five opportunities this season.
- The Eagles have allowed 10 passing TDs this season (2.0 per game), ranking them 21st among NFL defenses.
- Fournette has no receiving touchdowns in five games this season.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Leonard Fournette or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from