Leonard Fournette Week 8 Prop Bets
Fournette’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Monday’s rushing yards prop bet for Fournette is set at 41.5 yards. That is 6.9 less than his season average of 34.6.
- Two times this season (out of five total games — 40%), Fournette has had more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Fournette will go up against a Giants squad that allows 105.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense.
- Fournette has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (37) by 2.4 yards.
- Fournette has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (37) in only 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
- Fournette has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Fournette has averaged 7.0 rushing attempts per game, 3.5 less than the over/under in Monday’s game (10.5).
- Fournette has yet to carry the ball more than 10.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Fournette has averaged 2.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.5).
- Half of Fournette’s games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Fournette’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.5. He’s gone over that total in only two of five games (40%).
- This season, Giants opponents have ran the ball 28.4 times per game, the 11th-most in the NFL.
Bucs vs. Giants betting odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from