Leon Draisaitl will be on the ice when
the Edmonton Oilers and Los Angeles Kings play in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Monday, May 2, 2022, at 10:00 PM ET. Does a wager on Draisaitl intrigue you? Use our stats and information to make the final decision.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Leon Draisaitl Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Leon Draisaitl Season Stats
- In 80 games this season, Draisaitl has averaged 22:21 on the ice, with a plus-minus of +17.
- He has scored in 38 games, and has 55 goals in total, this season.
- He has 55 assists this season, with at least one in 41 different games.
- He has had at least one point in 60 games, and has 110 points in total, this season.
- On the power play, Draisaitl has 24 goals and 17 assists.
- Draisaitl is averaging 3.5 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 19.8%.
Leon Draisaitl Prop Bet Insights
- In 30 of the 72 games Draisaitl has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- In 69 games with shorter odds than +170 to exceed his point total, Draisaitl has hit the over 29 times (42.0% of chances).
- Draisaitl’s odds to hit the over on his points over/under have been longer than +170 in two games this season.
- The implied probability is 37% that Draisaitl hits the over on his points over/under based on the odds.
Leon Draisaitl Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/28/2022||Sharks||1||0||1||22:35||Home||W 5-4 OT|
|4/24/2022||Blue Jackets||1||1||0||20:30||Away||L 5-2|
|4/16/2022||Golden Knights||0||0||0||19:56||Home||W 4-0|
|4/9/2022||Avalanche||0||0||0||20:34||Home||L 2-1 SO|
Edmonton Oilers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from