The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (11-8, 6-2 Patriot) will visit the Holy Cross Crusaders (7-14, 4-4 Patriot) after winning three straight road games. The contest tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Mountain Hawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Crusaders ( ).
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Lehigh Offense Vs. Holy Cross Defense
|Lehigh Offense||Stats (Rank)||Holy Cross Defense|
|71.6 (180)||Points/Gm||70.6 (216)|
|14.8 (146)||Possessions/Game||8.6 (13)|
|45.1 (148)||Field Goal %||45.0 (261)|
|38.3 (21)||3PT %||31.4 (82)|
|52.2 (118)||Effective FG %||50.9 (221)|
|55.3 (144)||True Shooting %||59.2 (307)|
Holy Cross Offense Vs. Lehigh Defense
|Holy Cross Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lehigh Defense|
|66.0 (320)||Points/Gm||69.8 (197)|
|8.6 (349)||Possessions/Game||14.8 (216)|
|43.6 (234)||Field Goal %||44.6 (234)|
|35.9 (79)||3PT %||34.7 (232)|
|49.5 (252)||Effective FG %||50.8 (216)|
|51.8 (286)||True Shooting %||56.4 (230)|
Best Betting Sites For Lehigh vs Holy Cross
Lehigh Betting Insights
- Lehigh has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Mountain Hawks have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Lehigh and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 17 times this season.
- The Mountain Hawks’ 17 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 140.5 points eight times.
- Lehigh’s outings this year have an average point total of 141.4, 0.9 more points than this game’s over/under.
Holy Cross Betting Insights
- Holy Cross has compiled an 11-8-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Crusaders have an ATS record of 9-6 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs this season.
- Holy Cross’ games have hit the over 10 out of 19 times this season.
- The Crusaders have played eight games this season that have had more than 140.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Holy Cross’ contests this season is 136.5, 4.0 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Lehigh Key Players
- Evan Taylor leads the Mountain Hawks in scoring (14.8 points per game) and rebounding (6.4 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Jalin Sinclair’s 2.9 per game.
- Keith Higgins Jr makes 2.3 treys per game to lead the Mountain Hawks.
- Lehigh’s blocks leader is Taylor, who collects 0.6 per game. Tyler Whitney-Sidney leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
Holy Cross Key Players
- Gerrale Gates leads the Crusaders with 17.4 points per game, 9.2 rebounds per game, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Will Batchelder is tops from three-point range for the Crusaders, knocking down 2.7 treys per game.
- Gates is a defensive force for Holy Cross, leading the team in both steals (1.6 per game) and blocks (1.3 per game).