In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Westwood from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of May 20, 2022 at 7:34 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Lee Westwood odds for the PGA Championship
Westwood’s recent form
- Westwood has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Westwood has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +4 in his last five tournaments.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Westwood at the PGA Championship
- Westwood has an average finish of 84th with a personal best of finish of 67th at this tournament.
- In his last five trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- Westwood finished 114th when he last played this event in 2022.
- Westwood recorded two birdies and seven bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,282 yards, which is longer than the 7,131-yard length for this tournament.
- Westwood will take to the 7,131-yard course this week at Southern Hills Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,298 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lee Westwood 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||114||75 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-72||-5.978||-1.612||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||72-74-73-71 (+2)||3.076||4.260||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76||-0.268||-2.242||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-80||-2.052||-4.589||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||68||70-74-76-79 (+11)||3.287||-6.107||$24,720|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||69-70-71-73 (+3)||0.703||1.494||$27,600|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from