Lee Westwood made the cut in his last event at Augusta National Golf Club, the 2020 Masters Tournament (he placed 38th), and he has +4000 odds to win at this course in the 2021 Masters Tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lee Westwood odds for the Masters Tournament
Westwood’s recent form
- Westwood has finished in the top five twice over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Westwood has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score two times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Westwood at the Masters Tournament
- Westwood has one top-five finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 26th.
- Westwood made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- Westwood finished 38th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,294 yards, which is 181 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of 69.9 strokes per round, while Augusta National Golf Club has a recent scoring average of 71.9 per round, or -0.3.
- Westwood will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,333 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70.7 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lee Westwood 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||70-78||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||2||69-66-68-72 (-13)||$1,635,000|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||2||69-71-65-73 (-10)||$1,013,700|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||61||74-69-77-76 (+8)||$35,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from