Lee Westwood heads into the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +10000 odds to win after he made the cut in his last event, the PGA Championship, and finished 71st.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lee Westwood odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Westwood’s recent form
- Westwood will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his last five tournaments, Westwood has an average finish of 52nd.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Westwood has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -1 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,320 yards over the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set to play at 7,209 yards.
- Colonial Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -2.5 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.0 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Westwood has played over the last year (7,387 yards) is 178 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,209 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -1.9 among finishers, which is higher than the -2.5 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lee Westwood 2021 results
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||71||73-72-75-77 (+9)||$19,350|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||21||71-64-70-68 (-15)||$84,969|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||63||71-68-75-73 (+3)||$15,549|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||78-71||$10,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||70-78||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||2||69-66-68-72 (-13)||$1,635,000|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||2||69-71-65-73 (-10)||$1,013,700|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||61||74-69-77-76 (+8)||$35,000|
Westwood’s last tournament appearance was on May 20-23 at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 71st-place finish in the PGA Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from