Lee Hodges enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he made the cut in his last event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic, and finished 44th. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion of the event, which will be held August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:20 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Lee Hodges odds for the Wyndham Championship
Hodges’ recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Hodges has finished in the top 20 once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Hodges has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -8 over his last five appearances.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,264.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Hodges will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,241 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lee Hodges 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||44||66-66-77-70 (-9)||16.956||1.752||$26,527|
|July 21-25||3M Open||16||70-67-67-73 (-7)||8.436||2.688||$103,313|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-71||1.318||-3.588||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||68-71-68-69 (-8)||10.256||2.924||$21,975|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||68-65-67-72 (-8)||6.172||1.416||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||66-70-77-67 (E)||8.824||13.384||$22,568|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||69-71-68-73 (+1)||–||–||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71||-3.244||1.654||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-69||-5.192||-5.634||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||51||68-72-69-70 (-5)||14.268||-5.128||$17,356|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-75||-0.592||-3.918||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-74||-2.558||4.378||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||70||72-74-75-76 (+9)||-0.821||-6.806||$41,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-80||-3.735||0.369||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||71-66-71-70 (-2)||4.505||2.692||$194,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||71-70-68-71 (-4)||-0.476||2.039||$45,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-77-67||1.549||1.547||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-70||-0.216||-3.002||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||3||62-72-64-70 (-20)||8.350||-1.148||$402,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-73||-5.075||-0.673||$0|
Hodges’ last appearance, his 44th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at , is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from