Bookmakers currently list Lee Hodges atto win The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Hodges from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of November 21, 2021 at 11:24 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Lee Hodges odds for the The RSM Classic
Hodges’ recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Hodges has an average finish of 47th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Hodges has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -3.8 those four times he’s made the cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Hodges at The RSM Classic
- The last time Hodges played this event in 2018, he finished 54th. His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,307 yards over the past year, while Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) is set to play at a shorter 7,005 yards.
- The average course Hodges has played over the last year (7,287 yards) is 282 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lee Hodges 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||46||69-72-67-75 (+3)||$21,638|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||71||72-70-70-76 (+4)||$13,195|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||27||66-68-68-70 (-12)||$46,944|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||72-67-68-71 (-10)||$20,846|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-74||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||11||8-15-8-18 (+35)||$84,875|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||53||67-71-67-75 (-8)||$8,239|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||63||72-73-74-73 (+4)||$6,480|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||13||66-72-69-69 (-12)||$60,750|
Hodges’ last tournament appearance, his 46th-place finish in the Houston Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from