Oddsmakers currently list Lee Hodges atto win the Sanderson Farms Championship. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Hodges from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 2, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lee Hodges odds for the Sanderson Farms Championship
Hodges’ recent form
- Hodges has finished in the top 20 twice over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Hodges has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been +4.8.
Sanderson Farms Championship details
- Date: September 30 – October 3, 2021
- Location: Jackson, MS
- Course: Country Club of Jackson
- Par: 72 / 7,461 yards
- Purse: 7M
- Defending Champ: Sergio Garcia
Course comparison – Country Club of Jackson
- Country Club of Jackson will play at 7,461 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,322.
- Courses Hodges has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,407 yards, 54 yards shorter than the 7,461-yard Country Club of Jackson for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lee Hodges 2021 results
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-74||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||11||8-15-8-18 (+35)||$84,875|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||53||67-71-67-75 (-8)||$8,239|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||63||72-73-74-73 (+4)||$6,480|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||13||66-72-69-69 (-12)||$60,750|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from