Lee Hodges, who took 16th in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities from July 21-25 in his last tournament, heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. The tournament will be held July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, hosted at the par 72, 7,340-yard course. Cameron Davis is the defending champion.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:22 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Lee Hodges odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Hodges’ recent form
- Over his last five events, Hodges has finished in the top 20 once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Hodges has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those four times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 104 yards longer than the average course Hodges has played over the past year (7,236 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lee Hodges 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||16||70-67-67-73 (-7)||8.436||2.688||$103,313|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-71||1.318||-3.588||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||68-71-68-69 (-8)||10.256||2.924||$21,975|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||68-65-67-72 (-8)||6.172||1.416||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||66-70-77-67 (E)||8.824||13.384||$22,568|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||69-71-68-73 (+1)||–||–||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71||-3.244||1.654||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-69||-5.192||-5.634||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||51||68-72-69-70 (-5)||14.268||-5.128||$17,356|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-75||-0.592||-3.918||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-74||-2.558||4.378||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||70||72-74-75-76 (+9)||-0.821||-6.806||$41,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-80||-3.735||0.369||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||71-66-71-70 (-2)||4.505||2.692||$194,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||71-70-68-71 (-4)||-0.476||2.039||$45,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-77-67||1.549||1.547||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-70||-0.216||-3.002||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||3||62-72-64-70 (-20)||8.350||-1.148||$402,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-73||-5.075||-0.673||$0|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Hodges’ 16th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities on July 21-25.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from