In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hodges from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:21 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Lee Hodges odds for the 3M Open
Hodges’ recent form
- In his last five events, Hodges has an average finish of 35th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Hodges has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Hodges at the 3M Open
- Hodges finished 23rd when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This course is set up to play at 7,428 yards, 159 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Hodges has played over the last year (7,244 yards) is 184 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lee Hodges 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||23||70 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-71||1.318||-3.588||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||68-71-68-69 (-8)||10.256||2.924||$21,975|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||68-65-67-72 (-8)||6.172||1.416||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||66-70-77-67 (E)||8.824||13.384||$22,568|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||69-71-68-73 (+1)||–||–||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71||-3.244||1.654||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-69||-5.192||-5.634||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||51||68-72-69-70 (-5)||14.268||-5.128||$17,356|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-75||-0.592||-3.918||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-74||-2.558||4.378||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||70||72-74-75-76 (+9)||-0.821||-6.806||$41,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-80||-3.735||0.369||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||71-66-71-70 (-2)||4.505||2.692||$194,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||71-70-68-71 (-4)||-0.476||2.039||$45,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-77-67||1.549||1.547||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-70||-0.216||-3.002||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||3||62-72-64-70 (-20)||8.350||-1.148||$402,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-73||-5.075||-0.673||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from