LeBron James and Los Angeles play the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday. Prop bettors will wonder how James has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and assists props for this matchup.
LeBron James Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- James has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- James’ 25.8 points per game average is 1.7 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- 14 times this season (out of 40 total games — 35%) James has scored more than 27.5 points.
- The average points prop for James this season is 26.6, 0.8 points higher than his scoring average on the season.
- James has hit the points over in exactly half of his 32 opportunities.
- James’ season-long points prop bet average is 26.6 points, a figure he’s covered only 16 out of 40 contests (40%).
- Opponents of the Hawks have averaged 110.9 points per game this season, the 20th-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- James has had a prop bet set for assists in 31 of 40 total games this season.
- James’ year-long assist average — 8.0 per game — is 0.5 assists lower than Saturday’s assist prop bet total (8.5).
- In 15 out of 40 games this season (37.5%) James has dished out more than 8.5 assists.
- James has averaged 8.0 assists per game, 0.3 fewer per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 8.3.
- James has covered his average assist prop bet total (8.3) in only 15 of his 40 games (37.5%).
- Opponents of the Hawks have averaged 23.8 assists per game this season, the 21st-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
James vs the Hawks
Bet on the Lakers vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from