LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers will face off against the Toronto Raptors at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. James paces the Lakers with 29.5 points per contest (third in league) and 8.1 rebounds, while also putting up 6.2 assists.
In this piece, we’ll break down James’ stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
LeBron James Prop Bets (March 18)
James Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 28.5 points prop total set for James on Friday is 1.0 fewer point than his scoring average on the season (29.5).
- James has appeared in 69 games this season, putting up more than 28.5 points in 31 of them.
- So far this season, James is 26-for-48 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- James’ 2.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- James has made more than 2.5 treys in 28 games this season.
- Defensively, the Raptors are ninth in the league, allowing 107.2 points per game.
James Vs Raptors
Bet On Lakers Vs Raptors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from