The Los Angeles Lakers, including LeBron James, take on the Denver Nuggets at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. James is tops on the Lakers with 30.3 points per contest (first in league) and 8.2 rebounds, while also averaging 6.2 assists.
Below, we break down James’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
LeBron James Prop Bets (April 3)
James Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- James’ 30.3 points per game average is 1.2 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- James has played 77 games this season, totaling more than 31.5 points in 24 of them.
- James has gone over on his points prop total 30 times this season (in 53 games with such a prop).
- James has averaged 2.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- James has connected on more than 2.5 threes in 31 of his 77 games so far this season.
- The Nuggets give up 109.8 points per game, 13th-ranked in the NBA.
James Vs Nuggets
Bet On Lakers Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from