LeBron James has several prop bets set for the contest against the Golden State Warriors on Monday. Here are the insights you need to know for James’ point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
LeBron James Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- James has had a points prop bet set in 29 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- James has put up 25.6 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 2.9 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In 24.3% of his matchups this season (nine of 37 games) James has scored more than 28.5 points.
- James’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (26.5 points) by 0.9 points.
- James has hit the points over in 15 of 29 opportunities (51.7%).
- James has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (26.5 points) in only 40.5% of his matchups (15 out of 37 contests).
- The Warriors’ opponents are racking up 113.5 points per game, which is the ninth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- James has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 27 times this season.
- James combines to average 41.3 points, rebounds and assists, 5.2 less than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (46.5).
- In 27% of his games (10 out of 37) James has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- James’ PRA average (41.3) is 2.3 lower than his average prop bet total (43.6).
- In only 12 out of 27 chances this year (44.4%), James has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 43.2% of his matchups this season (16 of 37 games), James covered his average PRA over/under (43.6).
Last 10 Games
James vs the Warriors
Bet on the Lakers vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from