Lauri Markkanen has multiple prop bets set for the outing against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday. Here are the insights you need to know for Markkanen’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Markkanen has had a points prop bet set in 11 of the 17 games he has played this season.
- Markkanen has put up 19.1 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.6 points greater than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- 10 times this season (out of 17 total games — 58.8%) Markkanen has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Markkanen’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (16.6 points) by 2.5 points.
- Markkanen has hit the points over in 72.7% of his opportunities (eight of 11 chances).
- Markkanen’s season-long points prop bet average is 16.6 points, a figure he’s gone over 10 out of 17 games (58.8%).
- The Thunder’s opponents are scoring 111.8 points per game, which is the 16th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Markkanen has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 11 times this season.
- Markkanen has averaged 26.0 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (25.5).
- In seven of 17 games (41.2%) Markkanen has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- Markkanen’s season-long PRA average (26.0) is 1.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 24.8.
- Markkanen has hit the over on his PRA prop bets 63.6% of the time this year (seven of 11 opportunities).
- In 11 of 17 contests this year (64.7%) Markkanen covered his average PRA over/under (24.8).
Last 10 Games
Markkanen vs the Thunder
Bet on the Bulls vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from