Lauri Markkanen’s Chicago Bulls square off against the Denver Nuggets on Friday. Markkanen has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and made three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Markkanen has played in 19 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 13 of them.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Markkanen is set at 16.5 points. That is 2.2 fewer points than his season average of 18.7.
- In 11 of 19 games this season (57.9%) Markkanen has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Markkanen’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 16.7 points, which he’s outscored by 2.0 points on average this year.
- Markkanen has hit the over on his point totals in nine chances (69.2%) out of 13 opportunities.
- In 11 of 19 games this season (57.9%), Markkanen scored more than his average points over/under of 16.7.
- Teams are averaging 110.2 points per game against the Nuggets this season, the 22nd-most allowed by a squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Markkanen has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 12 times this season.
- Markkanen has averaged 3.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- In 57.9% of his games this season (11 of his 19 games), Markkanen has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Markkanen’s average made three-pointer prop bet over/under is 2.5. He has knocked down 0.6 more three-pointers per game than that average.
- Markkanen has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in seven of his 12 chances (58.3% of his contests).
- In 11 of 19 games (57.9%), Markkanen has made more threes than his 2.5 average prop bet total.
- Opponents of the Nuggets have hit 13.0 three-pointers per game this season, the 11th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Bulls vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from