Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Lauri Markkanen when his Chicago Bulls square off against the Utah Jazz on Monday.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Markkanen has played in 21 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 15 of them.
- Markkanen has recorded 18.2 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.7 points greater than Monday’s points prop total.
- 14 times this season (out of 21 total games — 66.7%) Markkanen has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Markkanen’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (16.7 points) by 1.5 points.
- Markkanen has hit the points over in 60% of his opportunities (nine of 15 chances).
- Markkanen’s season-long points prop bet average is 16.7 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 11 out of 21 contests (52.4%).
- Opponents of the Jazz have scored 108.9 points per game this season, the 26th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Markkanen has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 15 of the 21 games he has played this season.
- Markkanen has averaged 25.0 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (23.5).
- In 13 of 21 games (61.9%) Markkanen has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Monday’s game.
- Markkanen’s season-long PRA average (25.0) is 0.4 higher than his average PRA over/under — 24.6.
- Markkanen has gone over on his PRA prop bets 60% of the time this year (nine of 15 opportunities).
- In 12 of 21 contests this year (57.1%) Markkanen covered his average PRA over/under (24.6).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Bulls vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from