Lauri Markkanen and the Cleveland Cavaliers will be facing off against the Denver Nuggets at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Markkanen is putting up 14.1 points, 1.4 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game.
With prop bets available for Markkanen in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Lauri Markkanen Prop Bets (March 18)
Markkanen Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.5-point total set for Markkanen on Friday is 0.4 more points than his season scoring average.
- Markkanen has played 69 games this season, scoring more than 14.5 points in 19 of them.
- Markkanen has hit the over 21 times on a points prop this season (in 47 tries).
- Markkanen has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Markkanen has made more than 1.5 threes in 31 of his 69 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Nuggets have allowed 108.5 points per contest, which is 12th-best in the NBA.
Markkanen Vs Nuggets
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from