Lauri Markkanen and his Cleveland Cavaliers teammates hit the court against the Orlando Magic at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. Markkanen is posting 14.5 points, 1.4 assists and 5.7 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Markkanen’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Lauri Markkanen Prop Bets (March 28)
Markkanen Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Markkanen’s 14.5 points per game average is 1.0 less than Monday’s over/under.
- Markkanen has played 74 games this season, recording more than 15.5 points in 18 of them.
- Markkanen is 24-for-52 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Markkanen has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- Markkanen has hit more than 2.5 treys in 17 of his 74 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Magic have given up 111.3 points per game, which is 18th-best in the league.
Markkanen Vs Magic
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from