Lauri Markkanen will look to make an impact for the Cleveland Cavaliers when they play the Milwaukee Bucks at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Markkanen is putting up 14.6 points, 1.4 assists and 5.6 rebounds per contest.
Let’s take a look at Markkanen’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you make your best wagers.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Bets (April 10)
Markkanen Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5-point total set for Markkanen on Sunday is 0.9 more points than his season scoring average.
- Markkanen has appeared in 81 games this season, totaling more than 15.5 points in 22 of them.
- Markkanen has hit the over 29 times on a points prop this season (in 58 tries).
- Markkanen’s 2.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Markkanen has connected on more than 2.5 threes in 20 of his 81 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Bucks have allowed 111.9 points per game, which is 17th-best in the NBA.
Markkanen Vs Bucks
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from