The Cleveland Cavaliers, with Lauri Markkanen, will face the Philadelphia 76ers at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday. Markkanen is putting up 14.4 points, 1.4 assists and 5.6 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Markkanen’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Lauri Markkanen Prop Bets (April 3)
Markkanen Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Markkanen’s 14.4 points per game average is 0.9 points more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Markkanen has scored more than 13.5 points 28 times this season (through 78 games).
- Markkanen has hit the over 26 times on a points prop this season (in 55 tries).
- Markkanen’s 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Markkanen has made more than 1.5 threes in 35 games this season.
- The 76ers are the sixth-best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 106.8 points per contest.
Markkanen Vs 76ers
Bet On Cavaliers Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from