Below you’ll find stats and insights about Griffin from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of May 8, 2022 at 7:22 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Lanto Griffin odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Griffin’s recent form
- Griffin has earned one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Griffin has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -5 over his last five events.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Griffin at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Over Griffin’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 16th.
- Griffin has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Griffin finished sixth on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,303 yards, which is 143 yards longer than the 7,160-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- The courses Griffin has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,269 yards, while TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm will play at 7,160 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lanto Griffin 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||6||70-69-71 (-3)||–||–||$303,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||71-69-69-65 (-10)||2.744||-5.604||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-71||-8.282||3.014||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||75-66-73-72 (-2)||-0.284||-12.736||$20,244|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-78||0.376||-4.556||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-80||-3.99||0.349||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||-1.445||1.625||$28,170|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||74-66-68-72 (-4)||0.735||0.828||$45,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||69-73-65-70 (-10)||5.753||0.994||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||73-68-74-65 (-8)||3.944||0.230||$53,760|
|January 20-24||The American Express||3||67-65-69-67 (-20)||5.111||3.495||$402,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
Check out all the details from Griffin’s 15th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Mexico Championship at Vidanta Vallarta.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from