Below you’ll find stats and insights about Griffin from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of June 17, 2022 at 7:22 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Lanto Griffin odds for the U.S. Open
Griffin’s recent form
- Griffin will look to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Griffin has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Griffin has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his last five appearances.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Griffin at the U.S. Open
- Griffin has an average finish of 45th over his last four trips to this tournament.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- Griffin finished 57th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He posted a score that was better than the field average in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- The Country Club will play at 7,033 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,253.
- The average course Griffin has played over the last year (7,240 yards) is 207 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,033 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lanto Griffin 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||57||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||51||74-72-76-71 (+5)||0.072||-5.248||$29,760|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||72-69-75-73 (+9)||6.884||-3.552||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||71-64-72-68 (-13)||8.332||-11.512||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||6||70-69-71-67 (-3)||6.104||-7.756||$303,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||71-69-69-65 (-10)||2.744||-5.604||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-71||-8.282||3.014||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||75-66-73-72 (-2)||-0.284||-12.736||$20,244|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-78||0.376||-4.556||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-80||-3.99||0.349||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||-1.445||1.625||$28,170|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||74-66-68-72 (-4)||0.735||0.828||$45,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||69-73-65-70 (-10)||5.753||0.994||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||73-68-74-65 (-8)||3.944||0.230||$53,760|
|January 20-24||The American Express||3||67-65-69-67 (-20)||5.111||3.495||$402,800|
Griffin’s last appearance, his 51st-place finish in the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday at Muirfield Village Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from