Lanto Griffin is currently listed atto finish atop the leaderboard at The RSM Classic. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Griffin from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article uses odds current as of November 20, 2021 at 11:23 AM ET. See all the current odds in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Lanto Griffin odds for the The RSM Classic
Griffin’s recent form
- Griffin has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Griffin has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -5 over his last five appearances.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Griffin at The RSM Classic
- Griffin didn’t survive the cut and reach the third round in either of his last two trips to this event.
- Griffin finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2019.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,307 yards over the past year, while Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) is set to play at a shorter 7,005 yards.
- The average course Griffin has played over the past year has been 311 yards longer than the 7,005 yards Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lanto Griffin 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||64||68-68-78-74 (+8)||$16,200|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||7||69-67-73-66 (-5)||$259,322|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||6||72-64-64-66 (-18)||$245,000|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||68-72||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||66||73-68-71-75 (-1)||$14,770|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||64||69-68-73-70 (-4)||$20,140|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-68||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||72-69||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||33||69-70-68-71 (-2)||$60,143|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||25||68-70-69-70 (-11)||$56,411|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||70||71-67-71-72 (+1)||$15,022|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||35||76-69-69-75 (+5)||$57,696|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||76-71||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||74-78||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||75-68-69-72 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||73-71||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||76-73||$10,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||34||75-71-69-71 (-2)||$36,036|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||73-71-68-73 (-3)||$73,125|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||21||69-68-73-77 (-1)||$97,557|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||70-72-71-69 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||26||69-71-74-68 (-2)||$67,890|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||7||66-70-72-72 (-8)||$235,625|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||69-73||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||41||68-65-67-69 (-11)||$24,090|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||71-68-69-67 (-17)||$125,250|
Griffin’s last tournament appearance, his 64th-place finish in the Houston Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from