Lanto Griffin preapres for the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +20000 odds to win after he missed the cut at the 2020 Masters Tournament, his most recent tournament here.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lanto Griffin odds for the Masters Tournament
Griffin’s recent form
- Griffin will attempt to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his last five events, Griffin has an average finish of 28th.
- Griffin has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five events.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -2.8.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Griffin at the Masters Tournament
- Griffin last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,294.
- Players have recorded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- The courses Griffin has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,294 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 279.9 strokes and an average score of -4.7. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lanto Griffin 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||34||75-71-69-71 (-2)||$36,036|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||73-71-68-73 (-3)||$73,125|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||21||69-68-73-77 (-1)||$97,557|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||70-72-71-69 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||26||69-71-74-68 (-2)||$67,890|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||7||66-70-72-72 (-8)||$235,625|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||69-73||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||41||68-65-67-69 (-11)||$24,090|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||71-68-69-67 (-17)||$125,250|
Here’s a breakdown of Griffin’s 34th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Valero Texas Open (TPC San Antonio (Oaks), April 1- 4).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from