In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Griffin from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of May 15, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Lanto Griffin odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Griffin’s recent form
- Griffin has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Griffin has finished in the top 20 twice over his last five events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Griffin has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -7 across his last five events.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Griffin at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- In his last two trips to this event, Griffin placed 51st in his only finish.
- Griffin has one made cut in his last two attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Griffin played this event in 2022, he finished 51st.
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,304 yards over the past year, while TPC Craig Ranch is set to play at a longer 7,468 yards.
- Courses Griffin has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,276 yards, 192 yards shorter than the 7,468-yard TPC Craig Ranch for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lanto Griffin 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||71-64-72 (-13)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||6||70-69-71-67 (-3)||6.104||-7.756||$303,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||71-69-69-65 (-10)||2.744||-5.604||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-71||-8.282||3.014||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||75-66-73-72 (-2)||-0.284||-12.736||$20,244|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-78||0.376||-4.556||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-80||-3.99||0.349||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||-1.445||1.625||$28,170|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||74-66-68-72 (-4)||0.735||0.828||$45,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||69-73-65-70 (-10)||5.753||0.994||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||73-68-74-65 (-8)||3.944||0.230||$53,760|
|January 20-24||The American Express||3||67-65-69-67 (-20)||5.111||3.495||$402,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Griffin’s sixth-place finish last time out at the Wells Fargo Championship on May 5- 9.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from